Geskryf deur THEUNIS, JOHANNES CLOETE
- The Female always makes the Rules.
- The Rules are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
- No Male can possibly know all the Rules.
- If the Female suspects the Male knows all the Rules, she must immediately change some or all of the Rules.
- The Female is never wrong.
- If the Female is wrong, it is because of a flagrant Misunderstanding, which was a direct result of something the Male did or said wrong.
- If Rule 6 applies, the Male must apologize IMMEDIATELY for causing the Misunderstanding.
- The Female can change her mind at any given point in time.
- The Male must never change his mind without express written consent from the Female.
- The Female has every right to be angry or upset at any time.
- The Male must remain calm at all times, unless the Female wants him to be angry or upset.
- The Female must under no circumstances let the Male know whether or not she wants him to be angry or upset.
- Any attempt to document these Rules could result in bodily harm to the Male.
GEN. 1:27 "En God het die mens geskape na sy beeld; na die beeld van God het Hy hom geskape; man en vrou het Hy hulle geskape."
Here, dankie dat U ons elkeen gemaak het en dat U ons elkeen verstaan! Dankie dat elkeen uniek is.